TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There are several ways to pay:
ONLINE: Please refer to the timetable for further details. You have the option of a 'one-off' booking or a 4 or 8 class pass.
IN PERSON: You can turn up to classes without a booking and pay in person, but we cannot guarantee you will get a space without a booking. Payment is via cash only and will be at the drop-in rate which is more expensive than the prepaid rate. If you do not show up for 2 bookings you will lose the option to pay in person and all future classes will need to be prepaid online prior to class.
1. Drop-in rate: payment simply for the one class you wish to attend.
2. 4 or 8 class pass: payment in advance for 4 or 8 classes. This option expires 6 or 10 weeks respectively after purchase. NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS ON PREPAYMENT PLANS. Any unused classes after the expiry date will be lost (use it or lose it) unless otherwise advised.
All members are required to manage their own accounts, including:
Joining on-line and filling in correctly all the required details, such as name, address, valid and current email address, correct date of birth. It is strongly recommended to opt-in to auto-emails on your member account so that you receive notifications about bookings, especially if you gain a place after being on the waiting list. We will not refund credit payments to member accounts who have removed their email addresses and have chosen to not be alerted to their bookings, and subsequently missed their class. It is the members responsibility to be aware of and manage their bookings and adhere to our Booking and Cancellation Policy.
Signing the Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire
We require all members to read and sign the Liability Waiver and to also fill out a paper Health Questionnaire before their first class. This can be downloaded and brought along to your first class. Please note that any positive PAR-Qs will require a letter from the doctor/other medical practitioner (detailing that you are permitted to take part in the specific class) before you will be permitted to take part in any session.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
CLASS BOOKING POLICY
TO BOOK A CLASS
Using our website www.sohfit.co.uk, select the Book Now button and simply select the class you wish to book. If you aren’t already a member you will be prompted to set-up an account. Once completed you have the option to enter your debit or credit card details, pay via PAYPAL or select Pay in Person. If you have purchased a package, the sessions will be deducted from your account until they are all used or until valid till date, whichever occurs first.
If classes are full we do operate a waiting list. If you book yourself onto the waiting list, please check your emails for notification of a space. If you fail to check your emails and do not turn up for your space then you will lose your payment for class.
TO CANCEL A CLASS
We operate a strict cancellation policy as classes are very popular. You must cancel your booking on your online account no later than 10hrs before the scheduled start time or you will lose you payment or be charged a fine. Please respect this and have consideration for other members so they can book into your space. We understand that things pop up in everyday life that can suddenly change your plans, but please cancel your space as soon as you know if you cannot make it. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS OVER THE PHONE, TEXT, EMAIL OR MESSENGER as these may not be picked up in time. Simply log-in to the site or the WIX app to cancel your booking.
CANCEL MORE THAN 10HRS BEFORE CLASS: No problem! For those of you who paid in advance either on pay-as-you-go or with a Class Pass, your payment shall be credited back to your account to use for a future booking.
CANCEL LESS THAN 10HRS BEFORE CLASS pay-as-you-go or Class Pass: Payment/Session will not be refunded or credited back. When you book for your classes, this policy is outlined in our Terms & conditions.
Please only contact by PHONE or TEXT if you have any problems with cancelling your booked classes on your online account. Please contact Léla ASAP.
WAITING LISTS: We operate waiting lists for all classes on our timetable if the class if full. If you get a space in the class, SOH Fit will send an automatic email update to inform you. Please note that the 10hr cancellation policy also applies to the waiting list, so if you receive a space in class less than 10hrs before the class start time and fail to turn up then you will be charged. If you know before the 10hr cut-off that you can no longer make it, please remove yourself from the waiting list to avoid gaining a space and being subsequently charged.
If you unfortunately do not gain a space in class, any payments made via drop-in rate or a pass for your wait-list space will be automatically credited back to your account to use for a future booking instead.
Communicating with Léla
Please first visit the website page where you will find answers to most of your enquiries. If your question is not there, please call or email the team. Please note that all changes to bookings must be made on your online account and is the members responsibility. We cannot accept cancellations or changes to booking via phone, text or email as these messages may not be picked up in time whilst we are teaching and you risk us not receiving the cancellation notification in time. Please only contact us via phone or email if you have extreme difficulty in accessing your online account.
You must update your card details on your account immediately if you are changing banks or if your card is due to expire. If this does not occur, we shall suspend your account and you are no longer able to book or attend classes until the new details are stored.
If you are booking a Clubbercise class online, you are agreeing to either bring or purchase a pair of Clubbercise glowsticks. For health & safety reasons you will not be permitted to take part in the class without a working pair of Clubbercise glowsticks.
General Terms & Conditions
- You must include a current and valid email address on your account. Please advise us if your email address or home address changes, and if your surname changes through marriage. SOH Fit reserves the right to store your card details on your member account. Every credit/debit card number entered is encrypted and kept in a secure format offsite, adhering to the industry’s most stringent PCI standards.
- All class participants must be 16 or over. Unless booked for relevant clubbercise class.
- We reserve the right to refuse your account or payment, or terminate if you breach our terms and conditions.
- Opening hours, access, and the timetable are subject to change.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, providing they have not used our facilities or late cancelled/failed to turn up to a class, members have the right to apply to cancel their purchase within 14 days of their purchase (the cooling off period).
- If you make a payment using someone else’s bank account or credit/debit card, please ensure that you have their permission to do so.
- Abuse of membership - for example, repeated non-attendance to booked classes, deliberate damage to or misuse of equipment, physical or verbal abuse of SOH Fit staff, and conduct that is commercially detrimental to SOH Fit, will result in the immediate termination of membership. No refunds will be given, and any outstanding fees, repair costs and legal fees will be charged to the offending member.
LATECOMERS SOH Fit reserves the right to refuse entry to any members who turn up late to class and miss the warm-up. This is for members' health & safety, to respect other members who have arrived on time and not disrupt the flow of the class. Members must stay for the full duration of the class so that they are safely cooled-down at the end. If a member is unwell or needs to leave early, they must speak to a member of the SOH Fit team who will advise on next steps, and record the member leaving early from class.
- Members are expected to wear appropriate clothing for working out in classes, especially the correct footwear (trainers or sports shoes). The SOH Fit team has the discretionary power to ask members wearing inappropriate clothing or footwear to leave the class.
- Memberships/payment options cannot be transferred to another person.
- We are not legally obliged to compensate you for any service, facility or item of equipment that is unavailable for reasons of health and safety, or any class that is cancelled for reasons beyond our control (apart from refund of any pre-paid fee).
- We will not compensate you for loss, damage or personal injury where no negligence on our part can be proven.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your membership if at any time:
1. You seriously or repeatedly break these terms and conditions of use, or your membership agreement.
2. You or your guests use rude or abusive language or violent behaviour, or if your behaviour puts other class members or our staff at risk of harm or affects their interests in any way.
- If we terminate or cancel your membership for any of the reasons listed here, we will not refund any prepaid classes that you have made.
Website General Terms & Conditions
SOH Fit invites you to visit its website. Access to and use of the site is subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein and all applicable laws. SOH Fit reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this notice. This is an offer made by SOH Fit to you, under which you are invited to browse, peruse and interact with our website for your own personal education, guidance, information and communication with S.O.H Fit
This offer is expressly conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and SOH Fit concerning access to the SOH Fit website and takes precedence over all such existing communications and/or agreements.
You acknowledge that, whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information contained in the SOH Fit website is accurate and up-to-date, SOH Fit makes no warranty as to its accuracy, and you accept that any and all use of information contained on the SOH Fit website is at your own risk.
SOH Fit shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from your access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the SOH Fit website or any erroneous or omitted information contained on the SOH Fit website.
You accept that the entire content of the S.O.H Fit website is protected by copyright and that SOH Fit is either the proprietor or licensee of all copyright in the material contained therein.
SOH Fit reserves all its rights as copyright proprietor of the SOH Fit website and prohibits without limitation downloading, distribution, exhibition, copying, adaptation, reposting, modification of and dealing in any copyright material contained therein, save as expressly provided herein without the express written authorisation of SOH Fit.
You are advised that all communications made via the SOH Fit website and/or email, including but not limited to competition entries, is strictly on a non-confidential basis and you hereby grant to SOH Fit an exclusive perpetual license to use the content of any such communication for any purposes whatsoever.
You acknowledge that SOH Fit reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its trademarks and logos.
You are advised that any and all images of people and/or places and/or events exhibited on the website are lawfully used by SOH Fit and that any misuse of these images by you is prohibited. You are further reminded that any such misuse of images may be a violation of copyright law, trade mark law, rights of privacy, publicity and personality, laws of defamation and/or obscenity, communications regulations and other legal provisions.
SOH Fit reminds you that they police and enforce their rights vigorously to the maximum extent available under the law.